Aquacity freediving has an active club with regular meets, open to qualified and insured freedivers.
Qualification minimum for club membership is ; SSI level 1/ PADI Freediver, AIDA 2 star.
We are a British Freedive Association (B.F.A.) Affiliate Club, assuring the highest safety standards at all of our meets.
B.F.A. membership carries with it many benefits, so we encourage all of our club attendees to sign up as members.
Every other week we do dynamic sessions in a lovely 25m pool. Static sessions and boat based deep diving sessions in the sea are arranged to demand .
Contact us for dates.
Holiday Private Coaching Sessions
If you are in Cornwall on holiday and want to freedive but can't make the club dates, we can also organise private coaching.
Contact us for details.
- Annual club membership £30
- Club deep diving: members £30 per person, 1 hour approx boat dive, minimum 4 people
- Club deep diving: non-members £35 per person, 1 hour approx boat dive, minimum 4 people
- Club pool 25m: members £10 per session every other week. Location: Truro
- Club pool 25m: non-members £15 per session every other week. Location: Truro
- instructor led pool session add £5 to your entry fee, minimum 4 people
- Club pool static members £10 per session, non- members £15
- Private coaching for qualified insured divers
- Private coaching from shore (18m max) £40
- Private coaching from boat £90
- Static coaching (1 hour) £65